On January 21, 2011 the renewed Board of Directors chaired by Lucio Gallo, Board Member of the JTI on Hydrogen and Fuel Cells and Chief Executive Officer of Ansaldo Fuel Cells S.p.A approved the H2IT Action Plan 2011.
The new council, after three targeted meeting, has defined the specific action lines for the year 2011:
- Development of short term policy proposals in the field of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells for technological areas
- Coordination and definition of the shared platform
- Platform promotion at the governmental and local level
- Coordination with the European initiatives and key players
- Collaboration with initiatives of other organizations
- Organization of the conference on the Italian perspective on hydrogen and fuel cells in May 2011.
- Support to the “progetto miscela” conference of the Lombardy Region in September 2011